Monday, November 1, 2010

New RooMATe!!

ToDaY
Pihak mahallah again make me feel like 
I WANT TO BOMB THIS PLACE!!
>>MAHALLAH ZAIBNAB JAHSY!!<<
hisyhhh...
before dat..
let me ask u something..
if something that will happen n its include/related to u
for sure u all want to know it first right??!!
THE SAME THING GOES TO ME!!
pihak mahallah DIDNT INFORM me about my NEW RUMATE!!
Its not dat i dont want new rumate..
BUT 
at least...do tell me first dat i gonna have new rumate..
so dat i can PREPARE ROOM n SPACE for her..
u'll jus imagine..
because of last nite i sleep quite late..(around 3.00am)
so..i wake up late(no class..its a normal thing..hahaha)
then..around 10.00am..
some1 knocking my door...
wif some laziness inside me..i walk towards door..then open it..
n suddenly..
"Assalamualaikum akak,ehm..saya rumate baru akak..saya baru pindah dari nilai"
(dont know what to do..wif im still in pyjamas..i invite her in)
need to pack up my thing that i put all over the place
(because I'm alone..datz y laa)
aigoo..
Im so messy rite now..(T_T)
but then..
Im sure im quite lucky to have new rumate dat is so kind n understanding..
RAIHANA<<nice to know n meet u..sory coz our first met didnt go well..
thenn..
after i finished pack up my things...
this is da new term>>I On9'ing<<can we used this term???
then..
never miss ur new post>I READ some1 blog(new post)<really update wif ur blog
then i feel
CALM..n HAPPY..n.....................

P/S:A girl that like to make friends n hope that people like to be friends with her too..
(^_^)(^,^)

1 comment: