Tuesday, November 23, 2010

QUiZZ!!

MAYDAY!MAYDAY!
QUiZ!QUiZ!QUiZ!
arghhhhhh!!!(datz all I can do...<<so sheGAlll diz person!!haha)
!!CHEMISTRY menanty...menanty CHEMISTRY!!
adeyh...
I really2 need to study (~_~') but..the thing is..
too many things...hahaha..but cant mention here...(act,da reasons..i cant state here coz for sure...u'll x rase kasihan kat me..huhu...)
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO INDUCE DA FEELING OF LOVING SOMETHING??!!
THE FEELING OF CARING SOMETHING??!!
!!!aigoo!!!
Y i cant focus on things dat are MORE IMPORTANT..
but can focus in something that is soo not important??!!
aigoo!!
currently think bout going out this weekend!!
hahah...
who want to join me??!!
(^_^)inform me..(^_^)
LETs GO!!
monolog sendirian:KaY!!!ko kuiz la besok...adeyh..apo la nak jadi ngan mu nie..kata jaa nak score tapi usaha xdok!!apa nak jadiii!!apa nak jadi!!

P/S:It IS MY pLEAsUrE iF TheRe IS SOmEoNE OuT therE WhO caN HeLp mE iNDuCe ThE FeeLinG OF bEiNG gOoD STuDeNt n dAuGHtER AT tHe SAmE tImE!!
~Dear,i noe u are busy lately...so..u no need to text me k..juz want u to noe that i always remember u..take care dear...dont fall sick..i hate to c u sick(^_^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment